Post 16

Financial Support - As the parent of a child with learning difficulties you or your child may be entitled to some of the following allowances:
The Cinema Exhibitors' Association Card.If you are entitled to Disability Living allowance you maybe interested in the Cinema Cards that enables the holder to one free ticket for a person accompanying them to the cinema.
Employment Support Allowance - (Post 16 pupils)
Disability Living Allowance
Direct Payments
The links above should give you more information on these allowances and your child's social worker should be able to provide more help if you need it.

Contact a Family are helpful too.