At Barndale House School we are committed to providing a high quality education in a safe, welcoming and supportive environment where different abilities and individuality are accepted, respected and celebrated. We believe that every child and young person has something special to offer the world and that our school is a place where this can be nurtured and realised.
As a school we value:
- Kindness – looking after each other
- Equality – feeling special
- Respect – looking after our school
- Co-operation – working together
- Determination – aiming high and trying your best